Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Why have I decided to write...

For my first post I will explain why have I decided to write a blog about life and the way we live it. If you look around you will see a bunch of people talking about money. How to earn more money, where to get more money, what to buy with their money. It seams MONEY is the main, most important thing in our live, or is it?

If we took money away what would we get? I would say peace, more free time and happiness but this is not an option because today life without some money is very hard. What can we do? We can stop seeing money like it is the most important thing in the world and start living like we should, as I do.

How to accomplish this? This is the theme I will write about in this blog. I will use my life experience as an example and also experience of some people that I know.

I will try to explain how money is not important, how to work less and have more free time for your families, friends and happiness, how to become who ever you want to become and how successful people like Marc Andreessen, Steve Jobs or other wrote their own pats to success. It's all in psyche :)

No comments:

Post a Comment